Today's class was about extrusion options. Here I have created cylinder with another cylinder inside and using INTERSECTION we recieve object with empty space in the middle. Next, I have made some substractions of cylindric shape. I have made two REGIONS and I have substracted them. Next I have EXTRUDEd them to have new boxex. Here it is EDGESURF command, and THICKEN on the created surface. Next use of THICKEN command. I have started creating new shape using three circles. Then I have used LOFT command, and SECTION of created figure. Another shape created using LOFT command. I have copied previous shape (the one without extrusion, just "shell") and created two boxex to make SUBSTRACIONs. This gave me possibilty to make another shape using those two surfaces togerther and putting them on different layers to have another colours. Then I have used SHADOW to see how it looks at the end.
During the class we have created some objects using parabole and different axis of revolution. 1. Firstly I have drawn parabole in 2D view. 2. Next step - I used REVSURF command to check how creating shape works. And here is the result. 3. But shape didn't have any thickness so I have created red parabole using OFFSET command and I have linked two paraboles with semi-circumferences and made poliline of them using PEDIT command. 4. Last step it was to create another object using different axis of revolution for the same parabole.
The class was about construction of: 1. Tetraedro 2. Hexaedro 3. Octaedro 4. Dodecaedro 1. Tetraedro is made of 4 triangles using ALIGN command. 2. Hexaedro is made using its planimetry and command 3DROTATE. 3. Octaedro is made with 8 triangles. I have made one object and then using 3MIRROR I have turned second one to create o ctaedro. 4. Dodecaedro is made with 12 pentagons.
Komentarze
Prześlij komentarz